Commercial disputes have the potential to severely impact businesses in a number of ways, from disrupting operations (for instance, due to the time, effort and expense involved in defending or prosecuting a claim) to the myriad flow-on effects of stalled cash-flows and even to the potential for irreparable damage to the reputations of businesses and individuals.
While litigation is often used to resolve disputes, alternative forms of dispute resolution can sometimes be much more cost effective and timely.
Whether you find yourself or your company defending a claim or you believe you have a claim against another party, Airlie Beach Legal can assist you in resolving the matter in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Airlie Beach Legal can advise on:
- Contractual disputes;
- Franchise claims;
- Employment / workplace disputes;
- Corporate structure / partnership disputes;
- Fair Trading Act (Qld) and Trade Practices Act disputes (ie ‘passing off’ and ‘misleading and deceptive conduct’ matters);
- Lease disputes;
- Corporations Act breaches / disputes;
- Insurance disputes;
- Professional negligence claims.