Airlie Beach Legal’s owner / principal, Michael Fitzgerald, has worked in a range of industries (from mining and construction to tax and hospitality) both as an in-house lawyer and also in numerous commercial roles.
From getting his ‘hands dirty’ (literally) in construction to presenting to insurance underwriters in London and to the boards of large international mining companies, Michael’s experience sets him apart from other legal and commercial advisors (to see more about Michael’s background, please see the ‘About Us’ section of this website).
With this ‘real world’ experience, Michael brings a practical and commercial skillset to his practise of law and his ability to advise and assist clients with a range of business advisory services including:
- Business risk assessments and management planning (including impact, continuity, mitigation and recovery)
- Insurance claims preparation
- Insurance premium reduction negotiations
- Contract management advice and systems development and implementation
- Tender support (including the preparation of tender documentation and tender submissions)
- Intellectual Property (IP) audits and advice
- Business plan development
- Professional drafting of business and marketing documentation
Businesses of any size can benefit from the business services offered by Airlie Beach Legal.
Backed up by his practical, hands-on approach and interest in developing a deep understanding of a client’s industry and business (to offer as much assistance as possible), Michael would be happy to discuss your business requirements – please contact Michael for a no-obligation discussion today.